With much anticipation, the Malaysian Association of Amusement Theme park and Family Attractions (MAATFA) in collaboration with International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA), will be conducting the IAAPA Safety Institute on 9 April 2013 at OWG Corporate Office in Glenmarie, Selangor, Malaysia, the very 1st time such safety seminar to be held right here for your convenience and cost saving.
Beside joining fellow operators, developers and government officials to learn the latest safety information and best practices from industry professionals, you will be taking home with you the proven best practise that include safety standards overview in Malaysia, safety inspections, safety maintenance and best practices, risk assessment and waterpark safety operations.
Date: 9 April 2013, Tuesday
OWG Corporate Office
Glenmarie, Selangor, Malaysia
Learn from renowned industry leaders:
• Frankie Hau, Ocean Park Hong Kong
• Daniel Cuffe, Universal Studios Singapore / Resorts World Sentosa
• Matthias Li, Ocean Park Hong Kong / IAAPA Asian Safety Subcommittee
• Richard A Carroll, Jeff Ellis and Associates
• John Hallenbeck, Universal Studios Singapore / IAAPA Asian Education Subcommittee
• Andrew Lee, IAAPA Asia Pacific